Windows Embedded Compact 7 Review:
Windows Embedded Compact 7 is an operating system for tablets. It supports plenty of areas that PC does. It is the next version after windows embedded CE platform. It supports multicore CPU with naturally touch, zoom and pan the screen. It is highly reliable. This platform provides user a development environment to develop application on visual studio, expression blend and Silverlight. It also brings internet explorer integrated with flash.easy to download and use with eye-pleasing interface. User will feel great experience in using.
Now its easy to download, just one-click away from you. See the Download link button at the bottom of tutorial.It’s a trial version of 180 days. Great pleasure you would have after using.
Features of Windows Embedded Compact 7
- It allows to develop applications and interfaces for user using Silverlight feature.
- It supports the input types such as touch and gesture naturally, including zooming and panning.
- Works on multi-processor core.
- Supports x86, SH4, MIPS, ARMv7 platforms.
- Media playback support is available
- Supports Wi-Fi, cellular and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Supports integrated adobe flash 10.1.
- Integrated with visual studio and Microsoft expression blend for development.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Memory (RAM): 1024 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100GB approximately
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or higher
Windows Embedded Compact 7 Free Download
Click on below button to start Windows Embedded Compact 7 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Embedded Compact 7. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.